Monday, September 04, 2006
This Is What I Like/Feel
Linger by The Cranberries

If you, if you could return
Don't let it burn, don't let it fade
I'm sure I'm not being rude
But it's just your attitude
It's tearing me apart It's ruining everything
I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you

(chorus)
But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to let it linger
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong, but I was wrong

If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
And I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you

WORDS BY D. O'RIORDAN. MUSIC BY D. O'RIORDAN / N. HOGAN
taken from http://cranberriesfans.com/lyrics/eeidiswcw/linger.htm

Dreams by The Cranberries

Oh my life
Is changing everyday
In every possible way

And Oh my dreams
It's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you

And then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be
La

I want more (impossible to ignore)
I want more (impossible to ignore)

And they'll come true (impossible not to do)
And they'll come true (impossible not to do)

And now I'll tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find

A totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

WORDS BY D. O'RIORDAN. MUSIC BY D. O'RIORDAN / N. HOGA
From http://cranberriesfans.com/lyrics/eeidiswcw/dreams.htm

spoke at : 11:58 PM

Me!!!

Name: Cody Teo Seng Khai
School: Sunny Hill,Smk Batu Lintang, Inti College Sarawak, Metropolitan College
Birthday: 17/03/1986

This Is Where You Rant




Locations of visitors to this page
LINKS

  • RambLings oF a mAd mAn
  • t . d a n k e r
  • fAiRyLaNd iN r3aLiTy
  • Mr. Biggie Joe
  • KennySia Malaysia's top blogger
  • I'm Julian the Sabah Guy
  • My World Through The Lens
  • Aud the Psychotard
  • A Story about Bubblez
  • Hit Forward Button
  • Foreign Beauty
  • Listen To Jamie
  • ForeverFloatingwithPrincessJane
  • Welcome to Princess PK's Fantasy World
  • Tiger's In the Den
  • Christien New
  • World of Why
  • Cecilia Yong's Blog Read it, Love it, Envy it & Enjoy it!



  • ARCHIVES

    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    October 2008





    CREDITS

    Brushes: H-G
    Designer: I

    <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-9043608121480636 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d28313957\x26blogName\x3dSmall+kid+in+a+BiG+WoRLD\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6517013655040865994', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>