Wednesday, August 02, 2006
4.40am
2/8/2006 4.40am

Got a surpraise by Je and Mel who suddenly came to my house..
We went MacD and get some food and drinks then we went to Marco house..
But sadly Marco seems a little sick and some conflict with mom...so he's kinda down..
Then we went Asia for foos which i somehow i dont hav passion with and it somehow bored me..
if force to choose i rather DotA then pool or foos...
Anyway i got a good reason not to foos....i got trash 9-0 by Je...so i won't be touching foos table anytime soon..
Got back,around 1 near 2..on the radio on my phone..
listen to music with the dogs outside my house barking...
anyway while i was listening suddenly the DJ talk about the student who got rob and killed...
Got me think..how short is life..we don't know what will happen..
For me there's a bigger responsibility coz i the only child at home ya theres my 2 sis but its diff...
I need to support them(my parents) they given me whatever i want as long as is not illegal..even at times they are tight(ya i a spoilt brad)
But somehow i often hurt them...guezz its true we often hurt the one we loved the most(also her)....lots of time i still get worried bout her...
And got me thinking how evil this world hav become..theres war here and there and those dying are those innocent..
For fame, power, enjoyment and money ppl will do anything...this world is getting worse by day...
Which is why at times i don't like to read or look at the news...
Well should i worried too much? No coz i believe God will guide and help me...Thats why He's God and thts why I praise Him..
Ok i getting tired, guess its time for my sleep...
before that a simple prayer:

Thank you Lord for guiding me through the day and protecting me throughout the night,
I want to give thanks for all the frens around me who keep me accompany,and do also bless and guide them like You guided me,
Also to my family who i missed and so far apart, do give them their daily needs and bring us closer to each other and more importantly to you Lord,
Bless them and also guide them so that they may continue to praise and be a testimony to Your greatness,
Also forgive me for my sins which i done weather i know or those i may not notice,
I would also like to take some time to pray for those who are suffering due to oppression of any kind, war, diaster or those who suddenly lost someone dearly,
May Your word reach them and be a comfort to them,
Finally do grant me and people around me a peaceful sleep.Thank you Lord
In Jesus I pray,Amen.

5.20am

spoke at : 9:51 PM

Me!!!

Name: Cody Teo Seng Khai
School: Sunny Hill,Smk Batu Lintang, Inti College Sarawak, Metropolitan College
Birthday: 17/03/1986

This Is Where You Rant




Locations of visitors to this page
LINKS

  • RambLings oF a mAd mAn
  • t . d a n k e r
  • fAiRyLaNd iN r3aLiTy
  • Mr. Biggie Joe
  • KennySia Malaysia's top blogger
  • I'm Julian the Sabah Guy
  • My World Through The Lens
  • Aud the Psychotard
  • A Story about Bubblez
  • Hit Forward Button
  • Foreign Beauty
  • Listen To Jamie
  • ForeverFloatingwithPrincessJane
  • Welcome to Princess PK's Fantasy World
  • Tiger's In the Den
  • Christien New
  • World of Why
  • Cecilia Yong's Blog Read it, Love it, Envy it & Enjoy it!



  • ARCHIVES

    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    October 2008





    CREDITS

    Brushes: H-G
    Designer: I

    <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-9043608121480636 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d28313957\x26blogName\x3dSmall+kid+in+a+BiG+WoRLD\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6517013655040865994', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>