Tuesday, July 11, 2006
And so Saturday came then Sunday
So staurday came, i managed to woke up late coz my mom was busy looking for her lost safe numbers...
After i woke up(around 12 pm) she still can't find it and make things worse she need to get some stuff out to pass to my dad who was going back to his hometown/village, Tatau,Bintulu..
So i drive her out to the shope where she brought the safe and found out that they have to contact Japan but its a Saturday so no choice have to wait till Monday..
After tht we when for lunch at Kenyalang, then we go look for some magazine...
Suddenly my phone rang a sms..
look at it.. it was my fren Dennis asking me if i were free coz he plan to go Santubong for a swim...
So i said i have to comfirm with my dad coz i may need to sent him and my aunt to the airport..
OK..after me and my mom got back called my cousin and she said its ok and i got a green light from my mom to use the car so i go pick up Dennis..
Reach there then i found out i havent got my swimming stuff so Dennis was kind enough to lend me his shorts....
So go to his place suppose to wait for Christopher but he got some problem so he can't join...
But the plan stilll goes on pick Choon Yang on the way to Mac D to meet wtih another group of my fren and a few other girls which not inform about the trip..
But after a few chat and convincing the girls said they wanted to join..so why not the more the merrier...so sent Al to her house to pick up her stuff then drove to Santubong(about 30mins drive) reach there we went to change in the dressing room near the pool..
ok after tht everything went wrong...
First we got asked by the guard there saying we can only swim if we got a room...which we don't have...
ok we go try and book a room...bad news the room is fully book due to the Rainforest Music Festival...
So not much choice we went to the beach and the weather was really hot..ok then a few of us rush to beach and go dip in the sea...
it went well for the first 5 mins then....
i saw something moving in the water looks like a plastic...then i look properly it looks like a jellyfish...then i ask my fren wats that....then i shouted jellyfish..next thing i knoe all my frens are running out of the water -_-
so after much planing we said we go to the other resort Damai(theres a beach there to)...we plan to take a shuttle bus there coz the road is close for the Rainforest Music festival...
The we found out one of my fren who was driving need to go back around 7 for a family dinner...
So it din went well coz we will need to pay and wait so its not worth it...
So final plan went all the way back to Kuching and go Stampark swimming pool..
ok drove all the way back reach stampark...frens paid for my entarance fee RM3 or RM3.50 since i have been driving whole day..
Got there then we found out we(all guys except 1)need to rent swimming trunks if we were to swim coz we cant swim in shorts so no choice paid RM3 per person(5 of us)..sigh..wat a waste
then go swim...at first we went to the deep part about 1.8M then found out it was too deep so everyone swam to the middle which was not so deep..
then Diasater struck...
while i was swiming(i cant swim...i go as far as my breathe can take me) sunddenly my leg cramp so i was like trying to float or touch the floor but no luck...so try and try and lots of water drinking later i force myself to swim a little futher to safety...freaking scary i thought i was going to drown but i heard form my fren who saw me siad an uncle did try to help me..i wasn't sure coz i was fighting for my life..but if he did i would like to thank him and Thank God i still ALIVE..
After that i sort of like got phobia for the rest of the time in the pool juz wonder around the side of the pool and walk...
Anyway after all that time to sent my frens home....it was like 7 including me squezz in my mom Altis..but somehow we managed to do so...i can't believe my car can sit so many people..wow...maybe coz my frens all ar small to midieum size
Then i called my mom asking if she cook and wheather she wanted to go for chruch prayer meeting but my mom said its ok wat more we will be late so she ask me to take dinner with my frens and enjoy(she sounded rather happy)..later i found out she found the safe combination at the very last minute after praying and managed to pass to my dad at the airport...God is never too late :)
So had dinner we my frens..but on the way back it seem the car a little pack..hhe..must be he food
anyway sent everyone home then came back drink some soup my mom cook then game before sleeping....a great day :)
Nxt day nothing special suppose to go to church for the first service at 7.30(wake up at 6.30) but my mom said she still sleepy so we went for 2nd service at 11.30....then after the service which ended around 2.30 me and my mom went for pizza at Pizza Hut before going home and i took a nap then watch tv then game then ZZZZZZZZ...

spoke at : 3:54 AM

Me!!!

Name: Cody Teo Seng Khai
School: Sunny Hill,Smk Batu Lintang, Inti College Sarawak, Metropolitan College
Birthday: 17/03/1986

This Is Where You Rant




Locations of visitors to this page
LINKS

  • RambLings oF a mAd mAn
  • t . d a n k e r
  • fAiRyLaNd iN r3aLiTy
  • Mr. Biggie Joe
  • KennySia Malaysia's top blogger
  • I'm Julian the Sabah Guy
  • My World Through The Lens
  • Aud the Psychotard
  • A Story about Bubblez
  • Hit Forward Button
  • Foreign Beauty
  • Listen To Jamie
  • ForeverFloatingwithPrincessJane
  • Welcome to Princess PK's Fantasy World
  • Tiger's In the Den
  • Christien New
  • World of Why
  • Cecilia Yong's Blog Read it, Love it, Envy it & Enjoy it!



  • ARCHIVES

    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    October 2008





    CREDITS

    Brushes: H-G
    Designer: I

    <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-9043608121480636 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d28313957\x26blogName\x3dSmall+kid+in+a+BiG+WoRLD\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6517013655040865994', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>