Monday, June 26, 2006
Kingdom Hearts 2
"Passion" Kingdom Hearts 2 Theme Song
-Utada Hikaru

(wonk uoy naht niotceffa erom deen i) ---> recurs throughout the song

Do you remember, long ago
Our future, shining so brightly
Under the great blue sky,
We were a little scared.

A familiar light comes from the window

If I keep walking ahead, will we meet again?
The future continues on into forever
Under a large sign,
I want to watch the changes of time.

I'm opening a window to the things** I won't see anymore.

I remember it distantly,
Our future, shining so brightly
And under the great blue sky,
We were always asleep (We were forever asleep)

The people I loved from long ago
Seems like a child will be born in winter***
The things I was so sure about
I want to question them all over again
The things I'll never forget,
Are like memories etched on a picture (Like memories pasted on a photograph)
I think on the things we couldn't do, pleasantly.

Under the great blue sky.

(my fears, my lies)****

(wonk uoy naht niotceffa erom deen i)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


NOTES :
*wonk uoy naht niotceffa erom deen i
Reversed, it says "I need more affection than you know.

** i'm opening a window to the "things" I won't see anymore
The people and places I won't ever see again.

*** a child will be born in winter
probable meaning: hope will be born during the hardest times.



So i go and get Kingdom Hearts 2 today with another 2 p DVD's X-men and The Wild..
Heard a lot about Kingdom Hearts 2 will not work on older PS2 some even on ppl who had the same system and model as mine..
So got back run straight to my room pop in the disk and saw the ligh on my analog controller light then the screen light up 'ta-da' it works...
Thats a 100% for my PS2 so far...haven got any game my PS2 wont run.hehehe...
Emmm...i wonder it will worth more that way...

anyway guezz i be glue to my my TV and PS2 for the next few weeks..

And something is wrong with NTV7 and its making mad...coz i can't watch world cup in my room..and the weird thing is in the morning its ok but in the evening when i on my tv it not working it has been like this for 3 to 4 days..sigh..

contacted my frens but havent meet them yet...guess will be meetng them soon...sure lots of craps to talk about..

gtg to frens...don't evn knoe why i blog...its so meaningless...no ppl brother reading my blog also..

spoke at : 9:43 PM

Me!!!

Name: Cody Teo Seng Khai
School: Sunny Hill,Smk Batu Lintang, Inti College Sarawak, Metropolitan College
Birthday: 17/03/1986

This Is Where You Rant




Locations of visitors to this page
LINKS

  • RambLings oF a mAd mAn
  • t . d a n k e r
  • fAiRyLaNd iN r3aLiTy
  • Mr. Biggie Joe
  • KennySia Malaysia's top blogger
  • I'm Julian the Sabah Guy
  • My World Through The Lens
  • Aud the Psychotard
  • A Story about Bubblez
  • Hit Forward Button
  • Foreign Beauty
  • Listen To Jamie
  • ForeverFloatingwithPrincessJane
  • Welcome to Princess PK's Fantasy World
  • Tiger's In the Den
  • Christien New
  • World of Why
  • Cecilia Yong's Blog Read it, Love it, Envy it & Enjoy it!



  • ARCHIVES

    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008
    August 2008
    October 2008





    CREDITS

    Brushes: H-G
    Designer: I

    <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-9043608121480636 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d28313957\x26blogName\x3dSmall+kid+in+a+BiG+WoRLD\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://onelonelydriver.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6517013655040865994', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>